Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Newnews

Here are some photos I took last summer that I really like.




So apparently I broke the rules on flickr so they terminated me. I suppose I had coming considering I can read. Anyways I made a new Virginia Blue account. It has two spaces instead of one. Im re-uploading all my WR shots. So please find me and be friends with me again. Sorry about all of this. I went to an auction last night and accidently took home the motherload of 40's Dresses. I feel overwhelmed and selfish, so you'll be seeing a lot of these clothes up on my next auction...which is at an unknown time and date. But I did begin to photograph them and halfway through I passed out on my bed. At the auction I also won three boxes of junk for $2 because one box I wanted had a pretty dress in it. Auctions are strange. Pictures to come, I just wanted to let everyone known what was going on with my flickr.

1 comment:

Andrea Eames said...

How crazy! What silly rule are you supposed to have broken? Oh well, c'est la vie, I suppose.