Wednesday, May 7, 2008

BOOTY!

Dress: ebay


Shoes: thrifted: see below


purse: my favorite thrift find lately


Today Teddy and I went on an adventure thrifting to our favorite stores. Here are some of the beautiful treasures.
Two early 60's dresses with my favorite full skirt!!! Im really excited about these. They both have cute prints on them that are hard to see in these pictures.
Amazing t-strap shoes I've been waiting 2 years for. They're a wee bit small but Im going to try to tough it out
These cute moccasins are going to replace my knock of minnetonkas.
This cross shoulder satchel will also work terrific on bike adventures and long day trips
For my apartment!!!!!
Im going to attempt to sell the following. These will be new in the store sometime Monday, or maybe tomorrow....





Lots of cute printed dresses, boots and this navy gold buttoned cape...that I actually want to keep.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in love with those mocassins.

yiqin; said...

Wow, I love the prints on your dress!!