Friday, May 9, 2008

white teeth

Dress: estate sale
cardi: thrifted
purse: thrifted
earrings: thrifted
shoes: old navy (they are so comfy and simple)
Today Teddy and I are going to a few antique stores, then I'm off to waitress at a fancy little Italian place.


Who wants white teeth? If you don't want to pay 45$ for white strips try this home remedy. Baking soda and hydrogen peroxide! It might not taste the best (salty) but I think it does a better job than white strips. Plus it will only costs you tops $3!

Just make sure to rinse out very good and don't swallow the peroxide! I always brush my teeth afterwards with tooth paste!

I want to be able to wear red lips more often. Sometimes it's such a hassle. Ad least i won't have to worry about yellow teeth looking even worse against the red!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to trying this -- no harm in trying and saving a few bucks :)