Friday, May 16, 2008

Jody of California



Speakling of labels who is Jody of California anyway?









Here are some of my new thrift treasures.
60's floral bow flats
60's Gingham dress that will go perfect with those shoes and hot summer weather Most amazing carpet bag with neat clasp!!!Long Long knit dress that I may be selling soon


and this Sweet 80's party dress that is so so perfect and fun.

Here's a picture of my from what I wore last night in this great 60's dress I thrifted last summer. This dress is perfection.

6 comments:

Milla said...

I don´t know who Jody is but I am loving her after this post!

Isabel said...

These are so cute! You = vintage finding genius, seriously. I mean, I'm pretty good at thrifting but ost of the stuff i find isn't vintage like this.

Libby said...

that last dress is to die for!

Debra said...

hi! just today, at a clothing giveaway, i picked up a great jody t of california dress that is a bit longer than long (i'm about 5'6"ish or 5'7"ish and it puddles around my shoes). i love the look of it, the cut of it, the fabric, everything about it. but i think it was made for a tall willowy woman with no chest, cuz my own threatens to spill abundantly over the square cut neckline. grins, debra

Unknown said...

How funny! I just bought a long, burgundy velvet Jody of California dress (from the Salvation Army for $3), and I just love it. I think it must be from the early 90s, from the style.

I was trying to find out more about it, but it looks like I'm not the only new fan :-)

Unknown said...

My dad has a re-sale shop and I always look through the clothes he picks up from defaulted storage units. Strangly enough I came across 4 Jody T vintage 70's dresses. Luckily they are in my size and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. What a great designer. Do you know if she's still around?