Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wednesday

Dress: vintage 30's
Shoes: my favorite thirfted pair

Detailing

Last night I put my hair in curlers, to help me out with this mornings vintage hair style. It actually did the trick.

The dress I wore today is from the late 30's. I feel is though because of the depression we don't have much vintage from the 30's. If we do it's probably in pretty bad shape. It's sort of interesting to think about. How cool would it be to find a vintage dress you are wearing in an old photo. I'd probably pee my pants.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The dress is absolutely adorable. I am so jealous of your wardrobe!

Brittany(aka Ruby) said...

So very cute and the hair is perfect,so glad I found your blog.

yiqin; said...

Wow, your dress & your hair! So beautiful!

Chris R said...

Greetings! Forgive please this intrusion, but I stumbled across your blog, and I wanted to compliment you for your charming entries, and your wonderful fashion sense. And one last compliment, good golly, you are remarkably beautiful! Be well, sincerely V

la femme said...

Love the dress. I'm always on the lookout for items from the 30s- found a beautiful bias cut dress in Seattle 2 weeks ago.