Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cat Eyes

Dress: Garage sale
Jonathan Logan Blazer: estate sale
It's really hard to see the sweet detail on this velvet blazer. it's got pretty rhinestone buttons and a cute peter pan collar. Not to mention the other beautiful details around the hem and sleeves.


I bought these 50's cat eye sunglasses a few months ago. I was pretty tired of huge 70's frames that you can buy knocked off at forever21. (I'm tired of forever 21 in general) I wanted something a bit more refined and classic. I'm not sure however how well they fit my head. Their a bit narrow. As soon as I find a better pair I'll sell these one in the store. But for now....

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

You come across the most darling little items!

Milla said...

Those glasses are ah-mazing!

AlicePleasance said...

They're wonderful!