Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tea Party

Today I'm going to a mother daughter tea party at my moms church. I have no idea what to expect but the entire idea sounds lovely.


In more hair news I learned (after weeks of practice) how to do the circle braid. It's a bit loose at the bottom but this is the basic effect.
Last night I went to my first auction in hopes of some interesting finds. I learned all about auctions and what to expect from two older men both named Bob. They were pretty helpful and coached me through my first auction purchase. I got a bit excited and accidentally won this paper dress.

It's sort of an interesting artifact from the past. You might be seeing in the store soon though.

Today I'm going to take photos of more auctions for next week. I'll be using my brothers girlfriend as my model. The results will be posted here soon!!!

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that dress. Simple, but adorable.

Milla said...

I love that you do vintage hair. Back when I was really into the 40s and 50s (I was maybe 13, an awkward age to do it;) I had my grandmama teach me how to. My hair was way too heavy for it, I got all bendy-necked...
Alas I've forgotten how to, it might be fun to try and I must say, looks great on you!

la femme said...

You look beautiful. Sounds like a lovely event :)