Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cat Eye part 2

I just won these cat eye sun glasses on eBay today. I think they'll fit my head better than my black ones. They also have cute little gold roses on the sides. Please excuse the goofy wig, these aren't my photos.


I was browsing and found these great vintage photographs. This girl below is my idol.
This photograph is just perfect in every way. Very appealing.
I also went a bit crazy and started bidding over $70 on a vintage swim suit. I lost of course, because great vintage swim suits on eBay go for an arm and a leg. The cute 40's nylon romper I swam in other day looks like it's not going to work out on several levels. Keep your eyes peeled.

3 comments:

niki said...

The sunglasses are wonderful. I love the gold rose detail!

Milla said...

Madison, how do you do it?! How? Those will look great on you.

AlicePleasance said...

Great sunglasses! And that first picture is just stunning, she's so beautiful.